@ Hostek "If you don't know where you're going, any bus will do"
|E Komo Mai||About Me||Reading List||Adventures||Funny Stuff||Links|
|Sunday, June 13, 2021|
|Nine-Eleven||Social Commentary||Politics||The Battle of the Sexes||Blondes Are More Fun||The South||This Life and Times||Golf||Other Humorous Stuff||My Stuff|
|Sex in the Shower
In a recent survey carried out for a leading toiletries firm (Brut), people from Detroit and Chicago have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower! In the survey, 86% of Detroit's and Chicago's inner city residents (almost all of whom are registered Democrats) said that they have enjoyed sex in the shower. The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison yet.