@ Hostek "If you don't know where you're going, any bus will do"
|E Komo Mai||About Me||Reading List||Adventures||Funny Stuff||Links|
|Thursday, June 17, 2021|
|Nine-Eleven||Social Commentary||Politics||The Battle of the Sexes||Blondes Are More Fun||The South||This Life and Times||Golf||Other Humorous Stuff||My Stuff|
|Top Ten Ways To Tell If A Redneck Has Been Working On Your Computer
10. The monitor is up on blocks.
9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.
8. The six front keys have rotted out.
7. The extra RAM slots have Ford truck parts stored in them.
6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
5. The password is "Bubba".
4. There's a gun rack mounted on the CPU.
3. There's a Skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
2. The keyboard is painted in camoflague.
And the number #1 way to tell if a redneck has been working on your computer is....
1. The mouse is referred to as a "critter"